|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Early Settlement Fees||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|FAB - Etihad Guest Car Loan||Minimum Salary: AED 0||Salary Transfer: No||Early Settlement Fees: -||Maximum Term: 5 Years||Flat Rate: 2.99%||Reducing Rate: -|
Earn 350 miles for every AED 20,000 loaned* with an Etihad Guest car loan.
- Earn 350 miles for every AED 20,000 loaned
- Interest rates from 2.99%** on new cars
- 100% financing of your car insurance
- Finance available for most major car brands
- For salaried and self-employed applicants
- Loan amount of up to AED 1,500,000 or 80% of the car value
- Finance available for new and used vehicles
- Vehicle quotation
- UAE driving license
- Bank statement (where applicable)
- Salary transfer letter (where applicable)
- Auto-loan application completed and signed by the customer
- Copy of a valid passport/resident visa/Emirates ID (originals must also be presented)
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.