|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Early Settlement Fees||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|FAB - Etihad Guest Car Loan||Minimum Salary: AED 0||Salary Transfer: No||Early Settlement Fees: -||Maximum Term: 5 Years||Flat Rate: 2.99%||Reducing Rate: -|
Wheels and a jet engine! Earn Miles on your car loan
Wheels and a jet engine: benefit from Etihad Guest Miles on your car loan and earn 350 Miles for every AED 20,000 loan amount*.
- 350 Miles for every AED 20,000 loan amount*
- Interest rates from 2.99%** on new cars
- 100% financing of your car insurance
- Financing for most passenger vehicles brands
- For salaried & self-employed applicants
- Generous loan amounts: up to AED 500,000 or 80% if the car value
- Finance available for New and Used vehicles
- 2.99% ** For illustrative purposes, the effective interest rate will be 5.62% per annum, calculated on the basis of the decreasing balance of the loan
- Terms and Conditions Apply
- Vehicle Quotation
- UAE Driving License
- Bank Statements (Where Applicable)
- Salary Transfer Letter (Where Applicable)
- Completed and signed Auto Loan Application Form
- Copy of valid Passport / Visa / Emirates ID (Originals must also be presented)
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.