|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Early Settlement Fees||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|HSBC - Car Loan (Used Car)||Minimum Salary: AED 7,500||Salary Transfer: No||Early Settlement Fees: 1%||Maximum Term: 5 Years||Flat Rate: 3.49%||Reducing Rate: 7.29%|
Apply for a car loan online and get a call back within 24 hours!
Features & Benefits:
- Rates starting from 3.49% p.a.
- No mandatory salary transfer to HSBC is required
- Loan amounts up to AED 918,000 depending on your eligibility
- Reduced monthly instalments with Balloon repayment option
- Competitive motor insurance rate for saloons and four-wheel drives
- Dedicated sales specialists at your service
- Available for all types of saloon, four-wheel drive vehicles and motorcycles
- Get an HSBC current account with no minimum balance requirement for the duration of your loan
- You are a UAE national or expatriate resident aged between 21 and 65 years
- You earn a minimum monthly salary of AED 7,500 per month
- Valid Emirates ID
- Valid passport copy (valid UAE visa for expatriates)
- Valid UAE driving licence copy
- Copy of the last three months' salary or income transfer bank statements (a longer period may be required if cheque returns are identified)
- Proof of income – salary certificate/salary transfer letter if salary is not assigned to HSBC Bank or other banks under narration salary
- Repayment mechanism – standing instruction plus an undated security cheque from salary-assigned account
- HSBC Middle East Finance Company Limited application form and agreement fully completed in block letters and signed in the presence of a sales specialist
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.