|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Early Settlement Fees||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|RAKBANK - Auto Finance||Minimum Salary: AED 5,000||Salary Transfer: No||Early Settlement Fees: 1%||Maximum Term: 5 Years||Flat Rate: 2.35%||Reducing Rate: 4.3%|
RAKBANK Auto Finance ensures minimum formalities and flexible repayment periods, that will put you in the driver’s seat quickly and conveniently. Low rates and extended EMIs with RAKauto Loans for pre-owned cars.
- Minimum 20% down payment required for salaried customers and maximum finance available for all business and self-employed customers.
- No salary transfer needed for salaried customers.
- No hidden charges.
- Finance available up to AED 2,000,000 for business customers and up to AED 500,000 for salaried customers.
- Finance available for new companies with length of business from 6 months onwards.
- First installment after 60 days. Finance available for insurance, rust proofing, service and maintenance contracts, and GAP if required.
- 1% early settlement fee for salaried and self-employed customers, and 5% for business entities.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.