Features & Benefits:
- Finance repayment period of up to 60 months
- Salary transfer is not required
- Minimum salary AED 3,000 is required
- Arrangement Fee: AED 2,500
- Early Settlement Fee: 1% of the remaining balance
- Personal / Business Bank Statements
- Salary Certificate / Slip
- Passport/Khulasat al Khaid copy
- Valid Visa (Expatriate customers)
- Emirates ID Card
- Quotation for vehicle being purchased
- Trade License / Memorandum of Association/ Partnership Agreement
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.