- Grace period up to 3 months
- Chance to win up to AED 1 million every month
- 1.49% - for salary above AED 20,000
- 2.25% - for salary above AED 8000 with salary transfer to UNB
- 2.35% - for salary above AED 8000 without salary transfer to UNB
- High Loan Amounts
- Easy Processing
- Processing fee is 1% of the loan amount
- Early settlement is 1% of remaining balance
- UNB provides loan for both New and Used Cars
- Copy of passport with valid residents visa
- Copy of Emirates ID
- Last 3 months back statement
- Registration papers (For used cars)
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.