|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Early Settlement Fees||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|UNB - New Car Loan||Minimum Salary: AED 5,000||Salary Transfer: No||Early Settlement Fees: 1%||Maximum Term: 5 Years||Flat Rate: 2.75%||Reducing Rate: 5.19%|
- Competitive Interest rates starting from 2.75% p.a. (flat rates). Reducing rate of 5.19% p.a.
- High financing amounts up to AED 500,000
- Fast and easy processing
- Maximum tenor up to 60 months
- Earning at least AED 5,000 per month
- A UAE National or resident UAE expat
- Older than 21 years
- Working at your current employer for at least six months (if salaried)
- Less than 65 years at loan maturity (if you are a UAE National)
- Less than 60 years at loan maturity (if you are a resident UAE expat)
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.