|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|ADCB - Etihad Guest Above Platinum Card||Minimum Salary: AED 15,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 1,000||Rate: 3.25%|
Superior Travel and Living
Tier Miles on PurchasesYour purchases with your Platinum Card also entitle you to earn Tier Miles which are considered towards attaining the next higher tier as well as maintaining your current tier status within the Etihad Guest program.
Earn 1 Etihad Guest Tier Mile for every USD 1 of eligible purchase, both locally and overseas.
Whether it’s a fun day out at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi or soaking in some family time in Yas Waterworld, your ADCB Card lets you make happy memories which last forever. As an ADCB Cardholder, you can now enjoy a host of privileges on tickets, merchandise, food and beverages at Ferrari World and Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi.
- 25,000 Etihad Guest miles as welcome bonus
- 10,000 Etihad Guest miles on each card anniversary
- Upto 2 Etihad Guest miles per US $ 1 purchase
- Fast Track enrolment to premium Etihad Guest Silver tier membership
- Complimentary airport transfers
- As a limited period offer, refer up to five of your friends to sign up for the card and you can receive up to 200,000 Etihad Guest Miles as sign up and referral bonus. The offer is valid on all new applications approved during the period 22nd October 2017 to 15th December 2017. 10,000 miles and 5,000 bonus miles will be awarded for every successful referral approved during the offer period for an Etihad Infinite and Platinum card respectively. The maximum number of successful referrals is capped at 5 individuals, with maximum bonus miles of 50,000 miles.
Additional InformationRequired Documents:
- Original and copy of valid passport
- Original and copy of valid Emirates ID
- Bank account statement (last 3 months)
- Salary certificate from current employer (not more than 30 days old)