|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|ADCB - Signature Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 20,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 1,050||Rate: 3.25%|
Exclusive benefits at the finest Accor hotels
- Enjoy a welcome bonus
- Earn points everyday
- 50% discount on beach & pool access
- 25 % discount on dining
- 25 % discount on spa
- Upgrade to ALL Gold status
Step into a world of exclusive privileges and benefits
- 50% off beach, swimming pool and gym access at select Accor hotels in the UAE
- 35% off all-inclusive beach access at select Rixos resorts in the UAE
- Fast track upgrade to Gold status from ALL
- Complimentary night on card anniversary at a select Accor hotels in UAE
- 25% off restaurants at select Accor hotels in UAE
- 25% discount in Spas at select Accor hotels in UAE
- Unlimited buy 1 Get 1 free at Caribou coffee
- Complimentary golf access
- 20% off 3 Careem rides a month
- 50% off 3 Careem food & shop orders every month
- Fraudulent card misuse protection
- Unlimited complimentary airport lounge access for cardholder
- Complimentary airport chauffer
- Multi-trip travel insurance
- Up to 30% off YQ meet and assist
Other credit card benefits
- Mobile and digital wallets
- Card control
- School fee payments
- Balance transfer
- Credit shield
- Instalments payment plans
- Credit card loan
Fees and charges
For detailed fees and charges please click here.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.