|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|ADIB - Etihad Guest Gold Card||Minimum Salary: AED 5,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 1,000||Rate: 3.09%|
Earn a welcome bonus of 35,000 Etihad Guest Miles –one of the highest rewarding travel cards in the region! Earn up to 1.5 Etihad Guest Miles for every AED 4 spent and travel anywhere with Etihad Airways.
- Pay your Etihad Covered Card Annual fees using Etihad Guest Miles
- Fast Track to Etihad Guest Silver Tier
- Earn DOUBLE Etihad Guest Miles get up to 100,000 Etihad Guest Miles the first time you use your new card
- Welcome bonus of 35,000 Etihad Guest Miles - earn up to 1.5 Etihad Guest Miles for every AED 4 spent (to a maximum of 100,000 Miles per month
- Free Companion Ticket Voucher when you spend AED 150,000 or more
- Free Airport LoungeKey access to 850+ VIP airport lounges worldwide
- Free Roadside Assistance
- Advanced Chip & Pin Technology
- Ways To Pay
- earn 1 Etihad Guest Mile and 1 Tier Mile for every AED 3 you spend across Etihad Guest “miles on the go”
Additional InformationRequired Documents:
- Original and copy of valid passport
- Original and copy of valid Emirates ID
- Bank account statement (last 3 months)
- Salary certificate from the current employer (not more than 30 days old
- For nonsalary transfer customers, the minimum salary requirement is AED 10,000.
Representative ExampleIf you spend AED 1,200 at a purchase profit rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.