|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Aseel Business Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 50,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 500||Rate: 1.99%|
The Aseel Business Credit Card provides you with the freedom, mobility and flexibility to grow, direct and control your business from anywhere. It offers unmatched features tailored to specific business needs, giving you the power to take your business to the next level. Aseel Business Credit Card comes packed with features that drive your business growth. It maximizes your business revenue and improves your cash flow management, while enhancing security and convenience. The card gives recognition and prestige, and provides business cost savings in a Shari’ah compliant way.
- Minimum Repayment of 5% and Installment Payment Plan
- Gain Prestige and Recognition
- Up to 6 free Supplementary Credit Cards
- Free Grace Period up to 51 days
- Free Credit Shield Takaful with a 30 day trial
- Business Cost Savings Scheme
- Free Expense Tracking Tool
- Global Acceptance
- 3D Secure Transactions
Representative ExampleIf you spend AED 1,200 at a purchase profit rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).