|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Dunia Finance - Titanium Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 5,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 525||Rate: 3.33%|
More Cash Back for your daily needs.
- Get access to hundreds of Buy 1 Get 1 offers from MasterCard throughout the Middle East and Africa on leisure, entertainment, and more.
- Book your personal chauffeur and enjoy 20% discounts on Careem rides.
- Unlimited complimentary access for the cardholder to over 10 airport lounges across destinations including UAE, KSA, Jordan, Kuwait, and Egypt.
- Enjoy discounts on your next car rental from Avis across Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia, USA, and Canada.
- Comprehensive Dunia Travel Advantage Services offering up to 5% airline discounts, airport drop-off, and pick-up services (with a minimum spend of AED 5,000 per travel booking), and special travel packages.
- Up to 4 free supplementary cards for your family members.
- Protect yourself and your family against fraudulent charges and enjoy purchase protection with complimentary insurance offered by MasterCard.
- Dunia Double Secure Your Dunia Credit Card now comes with double the protection for you and your family through our insurance service partners.
- dunia Wallet & Life Guard is an optional insurance program currently being offered by American Home Assurance Company to all Dunia Credit Card customers. It offers protection for your wallet (in case it is stolen or lost) and protection against accidental death or Permanent Total Disability.
Additional InformationRequired Documents:
- Recent pay slip/income documents
- Copy of passport with residence visa
- Copy of Emirates ID
- Past 3-6 months bank statement
- Copy of credit card with a recent credit card statement
- Proof of residence