|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Emirates Islamic - Union Coop Tamayaz Card||Minimum Salary: AED 5,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 3.5%|
- Earn points and redeem them for purchases in Union Coop.
- Low minimum salary requirement.
- FX rate is applicable on overseas transactions.
- Automatic enrollment into Tamayaz Program which is a loyalty program for Union Coop.
- Redeem Tamayaz points for items in Union Coop.
- Get back up to 3.67% of your spends in the form of Choice Points or Tamayaz points.
- Redeem Choice points for vouchers at retail outlets, entertainment, leisure, communication, supermarkets, electronics, and jewelry stores.
- Through the Mazaya offers, get discounts on dining, shopping, and travel.
- This is an Islamic card.
- You require a minimum salary of AED 5,000 per month to be eligible for this card.
- The minimum payment each month is 5% of the outstanding amount.
- The foreign currency rate applicable on overseas transactions is 2.34%. This fee is charged in addition to the standard processing fee (approximately 1.15%) charged by MasterCard International or Visa International and is applicable to transactions performed outside UAE.
- The annual fee applicable on this card is AED 0
- For every 1 AED spent at Union Coop, earn 3 Tamayaz point and 2.5 Choice points. For every AED 1 spent domestically, earn 1 Tamyaz points. For every AED 1 spent internationally, earn 2 Tamyaz points.
- Earn 1,500 Etihad Guest Miles when you redeem 14,000 Choice Points, and earn 2,000 Etihad Guest Miles when you redeem 16,000 Choice Points. However, to earn miles you need to have an Etihad Guest account.
- No cashback is rewarded for this card
- Balance transfer facility is available at 0% for 6 months with 2% processing fee. You can transfer your balance up to 80% of the credit limit and a 5% minimum payment required every month.