|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|HSBC - Zero Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 10,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 3.5%|
Scared of credit cards? With the Zero Credit Card, enjoy no fees for card membership, going over your limit or cash advances. You'll also benefit from 0% interest on purchases for the first 3 months and a flexible instalment plan to help manage your cash flow.
- No annual membership fee to pay.
- You won't be charged if you go over your credit limit.
- If you need to withdraw cash using your credit card, you won't be charged a cash advance fee.
- Transfer balances from your other credit cards and you'll pay zero processing fees33 View footnote, there'll be zero early repayment processing fees too.
- Enjoy 0% interest on retail purchases you make with your HSBC Zero Credit Card for the first 3 months.
- Convert purchases over AED 1,000 to up to 36 monthly repayments and benefit from a low interest rate, zero processing fees and zero early settlement fees.
- Purchase Protection
- Extended Warranty
- Cash Instalment Plan
- Restaurant Offers
- Cinema Offers
- Travel Benefits
- Earn at least AED 10,000 a month
- Aged between 21 and 65
- Be a UAE resident
- Valid Emirates ID
- Valid residence visa (if you're not a GCC national)
- Proof of UAE residence - a utility bill, rental agreement/title deeds or employment letter (if you're a GCC national) - dated within the last 2 months
- Signed security cheque
- Last 2 months of bank statements from the account to which your income is credited
- Income transfer letter from your employer, or income certificate issued in the last month, or 2 income credits into an HSBC account