Complete the application and receive an amazon voucher for AED 100
|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Mashreq Bank - Cashback Card||Minimum Salary: AED 5,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 3.33%|
Unlimited, up to 5% cashback
and it's free for life
- Enjoy an exclusive joining bonus with Cashback Credit Card.
- If you are applying for your first credit card with Mashreq, you will get AED 500. If you have an existing credit card with Mashreq, you will get AED 100.
- For T&Cs please click here.
Enjoy unlimited cashback
- 5% cashback on dining spends in the UAE
- 2% cashback on international spends
- 1% cashback on other local spends
- 20% cashback for the first 6 months at Zomato, Netflix and more.
- Join DragonFly & Dine Programme
- Visa Mena Offers powered by Entertainer. 2-1 deals on food, entertainment and shopping, PLUS 5,000 travel discounts.
Discover a host of travel offers which offer peace of mins and great savings.
Exclusive deals and offers from visa.
Easy Payment Plan
Enjoy shopping and the freedom to but now and pay later with Easy Payent Plan
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.