|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Mashreq Bank - Cashback Card||Minimum Salary: AED 5,000||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 3.33%|
Introducing our new Cashback Credit Card
Free for life
AED 500 cashback
if you are a new credit card customer (AED 100 for existing credit card holders)
20% Cashback at your favourite e-com merchants
How much cashback?
- Dining in UAE 5%
- Spends abroad 2%
- Govt. payments, utilities, education, charity, fuel, rental & telecom spends 0.33%
- Spends in UAE 1%
- No limits.
- No conditions.
+ Exclusive welcome offers
AED 500 cashback!
Minimum retail spend of AED 4,500 required in the first 2months.
- Applicable cashback will be credited by the end of the third month. For e.g.: a card issued in June 2021 needs to spend a minimum of AED 4,500 by Aug 31, 2021. The cashback will be credited by Sept 30, 2021.
- AED 500 cashback is applicable only for customers new to Mashreq Credit Cards. Existing customers (or card cancelled in last 6 months) will be eligible for AED 100 cashback.
20% Cashback at your favourite merchant
noon Talabat Zomato Netflix DU Etisalat itunes Dubainow
Max cashback of AED 50 per merchant per month for the first 6 months over and above the regular cashback. Applicable cashback will be credited to the card account by end of next month.
- 5% on dining in the UAE
- 2% on spends abroad
- 0.33% on govt. payments, utilities, education, charity, fuel, rental and telecom spends
- 1% on all other spends in UAE
- Earn unlimited cashback with no conditions or complicated calculations.
- Earn 5% cashback on dining spends in the UAE, 2% cashback on international (non-AED) spends. 0.33% cashback for govt. payments, utilities, education, charity, fuel, rental and telecom spends and 1% cashback on all other spends in the UAE. Cashback is not applicable on bill payments made via Mashreq Online and Mashreq Mobile.
Additional Information* This product is subject to eligibility conditions and may not be available for all applicants. Eligibility conditions are set by the service provider and may be subject to change.