Complete the application and receive an amazon voucher for AED 100
|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Mashreq - Platinum Elite Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 7,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 650||Rate: 3.33%|
- Enjoy an exclusive joining bonus with Platinum Elite Credit Card.
- If you are applying for your first credit card with Mashreq, you will get AED 2,000 (effective 30 September, 2022). If you have an existing credit card with Mashreq, you will get AED 200.
- For T&Cs please click here
Complimentary access to Fitness First
up to 8 visits a month
Salaam Points on all spends
locally or abroad
Free airport transfer
in Dubai & Abu Dhabi
- Complimentary visits to Fitness First
- Earn Salaam Points each time you spend
- Enjoy 3 complimentary Limousine Services every calendar year on your card, with a maximum of 1 service in a month.
- Enjoy access to more than 1000+ lounges worldwide with your Card.
- 50% discount on movie tickets
Spend & earn rewards
Discover a host of travel offers which offer peace of mins and great savings.
Exclusive deals and offers from visa.
Easy Payment Plan
Enjoy shopping and the freedom to but now and pay later with Easy Payent Plan
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.