Complete the application and receive an amazon voucher for AED 100
|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Mashreq - Platinum Elite Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 7,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 650||Rate: 3.33%|
- Aed 1500 cashback if you are a new credit card customer (AED 200 for existing credit card holders)
- 20% Cashback at your favourite e-com merchants
- Applicable cashback will be credited by the end of the third month. For e.g.: a card issued in June 2021 needs to spend a minimum of AED 4,500 by Aug 31, 2021. The cashback will be credited by Sept 30, 2021.
- AED 1500 cashback is applicable only for customers new to Mashreq Credit Cards. Existing customers (or card cancelled in last 6 months) will be eligible for AED 200 cashback.
20% Cashback at your favourite merchants
noon, Netflix, iTunes, Talabat, Du, Dubainow, Zomato, Etisalat
Max cashback of AED 50 per merchant per month for the first 6 months. Applicable cashback earned each month will be credited to the card account by end of next month.
- Fitness First Privileges, 8 complimentary visits per month across UAE
- Salaam Points on every spend
- Unique Travel Benefits
- Instant Digital Card
- Airport Pick up or Drop service
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.