Complete the application and receive an amazon voucher for AED 100
|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Mashreq - Solitaire Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 25,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 1,500||Rate: 3.33%|
- Enjoy an exclusive joining bonus with Solitaire Credit Card.
- If you are applying for your first credit card with Mashreq, you will get AED 2,500. If you have an existing credit card with Mashreq, you will get AED 500.
- For T&Cs please click here.
Unlimited Visits to Fitness First
and all free for you
Earn Salaam Points
on all spends
Complimentary airport lounge
access to 900+ lounges
Complimentary valet parking
in Dubai & Abu Dhabi
- Complimentary visits to Fitness First
- Complimentary airport transfers to and from Dubai International Airport and Abu Dhabi Airport.
- Enjoy 6 complimentary games of golf per billing cycle at UAE's exclusive Golf Clubs at Arabian Ranches, Track Meydan, Yas Links and Trump International Golf Club.
- Get 6 complimentary Marhaba Meet & Greets per year
- Travel Insurance
- Enjoy 1 complimentary vehicle registration (renewal) pick up and drop off in a year and 2 complimentary vehicle servicing pick up or drop offs in a year.
- 50% discount on movie tickets
Spend & earn rewards
Discover a host of travel offers which offer peace of mins and great savings.
Exclusive deals and offers from visa.
Easy Payment Plan
Enjoy shopping and the freedom to but now and pay later with Easy Payent Plan
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.