|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|RAKBANK - Air Arabia Platinum Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 5,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 400||Rate: 3.45%|
The RAKBANK Platinum Air Arabia Credit Card provides great value in the air and on the ground. Use it for your domestic and international spends and enjoy unmatched Air Rewards Points, great credit card benefits, savings and privileges on every journey.
- Low interest rate on outstanding Retail Purchases
- Exclusive offers on electronics, jewellery, holidays, dining, furnishing and much more
- Up to 55 days interest-free credit
- Unlimited airport lounge access to over 10 Marhaba and CAC lounges in UAE, KSA, Jordan, Kuwait, Egypt, USA, UK, Canada, Germany, France, and Singapore.
- Complementary Airport Pick-Up/Drop
- Airport Meet & Greet
- Complementary Vehicle Registration & Servicing Pick-Up/Drop
- Free supplementary Cards
- Free purchase protection
- Free Travel Accident Insurance
- Cash Advance of up to 80% of your credit limit
- Lowest minimum monthly payment of just 3%
- Easy Cash
- Loyalty Type: Air Rewards
- Net Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Phone Banking
- Garmin Pay
- Apple Pay
- Samsung Pay
- Google Pay
- Fitbit Pay
- Joining Bonus 15,000 Air Rewards equivalent to AED 550 (Conditional on min retail spend of AED 5,000 in 3 months of on-boarding and payment of Joining fee)
- Free return ticket to any air arabia destination on AED 15,000 spends
- Spends on www.airarabia.com will earn 1.75 Air rewards per AED 5
- International spends will earn 1.75 Air rewards per AED 5
- Domestic spends will earn 1.25 Air rewards per AED 5
Fees & Charges
- LPF: AED 230
- OLF: AED 275
- Foreign Trnx Free: 3.15%
- 0% EPP
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.