|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|RAKBANK - World Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 20,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 3.25%|
The RAKBANK World Credit Card offers you a world of rewards, privileges and benefits, every day. The RAKBANK World Credit Card goes beyond what you expect from a Credit Card, offering you exceptional Cashback on all your spends. There’s also a world of travel benefits, lifestyle privileges and unmatched savings.
- Earn up to 10% Cashback on Travel
You can earn upto 10% Cashback on all your Domestic and International
Travel spends i.e. flights and hotels (stays and dining).
- Earn up to 10% Cashback on Supermarket
- Earn 50% Cashback on Cinemas
- Earn up to 5% Cashback on all International Spends
- Earn upto 3% Cashback on Domestic Spends
- Dining Discounts
- Complimentary nights at over 200 participating Marriot Bonvoy™ hotels
- Premium Offers
- MasterCard Buy 1 Get 1 Offers
- Bicester Village Shopping
- MyUS Premium Shipping Discounts
- MasterCard for you app
- Avis Car Rental
- Fulfill Visa Assistance
- Hertz Car Rental
- Complimentary Hotel Nights at Starwood Hotels & Resorts
- Luxury Serviced Apartment Discounts
- Airport pick-up and drop off service
- Cleartrip Airline Discount
- Discounted Chauffeur Rides with Careem
My Peace of Mind
- Travel Inconvenience & cancellation*
- Purchase Protection
- Secure Wallet
- Concierge Services
- 24 hour roadside assistance
- Card transaction alerts
- Low interest rate
- Balance transfer at attractive rates
- Cash advance of up to 80% of your credit limit
- Free supplementary card
- Up to 55 days interest-free credit and more
- Airport Meet & Greet
- Vehicle Registration & Servicing Pick-Up/Drop
- Net Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Phone Banking
- Apply Pay
- Samsung Pay
- Google Pay
- Fitbit Pay
- Garmin Pay
- Free for first year.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.