|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Samba - Mastercard Platinum Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 20,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 2.89%|
Samba Platinum, A world of advantages Make your money go the extra mile with cashback, when you travel and pay with your Samba Platinum MasterCard Credit Card, from booking flights to spending abroad, at Duty Free or at home.
- Experience the joy of sharing with free Supplementary Cards for your near and dear ones. You can apply for 4 FREE Supplementary Credit Cards on your Samba Credit Card.
- Shop now and pay later with Samba's convenient installment plan that lets you spread your repayments over 6 to 36 months at attractive interest rates. This facility is available on purchases over AED 500.
- Get a draft issued over the phone with the Dial-A-Draft feature on your Samba Credit Card to pay for services where credit card payments are not accepted. Simply call SambaPhone banking and ask for a Dial-a-Draft. We will send you a draft in the name of the company or establishment you wish to pay.
- Samba Transaction Alerts gives you instant SMS alerts on all your transactions
- Salaried Employees - Monthly income of at least AED 20,000
- Self employed individuals - Average monthly credit turnover of at least AED 50,000
- Salaried Employees 1. Copy of valid passport with valid residence visa 2. Proof of income
- Self-Employed 1. Copy of valid passport with valid residence visa 2. Proof of income 3. Copy of valid Trade License 4. Copy of MOA / Power of Attorney / Partnership Agreement
Representative ExampleIf you spend AED 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).