|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|CBD - World MasterCard||Minimum Salary: AED 25,000||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 787.5||Rate: 3.69%|
- No Annual Fee for the first year on Primary Card
- Airport Lounge Access: Free access to an international network of VIP airport lounges.
- Reward points for every dirham spent.
- Mastercard® Moments Privileges: Premium rewards program reserved for World Mastercard® cardholders.
- Chip & Pin: Protection against fraud with the latest technology in card security.
- Spends of AED 5,000 using digital wallets (Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay)
- Supplementary Card: Free for life, for family and age above 15 years
- Reward points for every Dirham spent
- Complimentary flexible wellness membership with ClassPass app.
- Free Valtrans valet parking 4 times per month at Dubai International Airport (Terminal 1 and Terminal 3), Al Maktoum International Airport ,Box Park and many more locations.
- 50% discount on 4 cinema tickets across VOX, Reel or Novo cinemas per calendar month.
- 20% discount on F&B at Reel Cinemas on a minimum spend of AED 20 or more.
- 20% discount on Emaar attractions regular admission tickets: KidZania® | Dig It | E-Kart Zabeel | Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo explorer experience
- 15% discount at Dubai Ice Rink public session tickets
- Bonus credits on VR Park Dubai
- Credit Shield
- Complimentary airport lounge access to over 1,200 lounges globally
- Get up to 10% Cashback on your spends done at Booking.com
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.