Complete the application and receive an amazon voucher for AED 100
|Minimum Balance Required||Currencies||Features|
|Mashreq Bank Current Account (Gold)||Minimum Balance: AED 3,000||Currencies: AED||Features: No Salary Transfer|
The Mashreq Gold Current Account offers:
- ‘No Minimum Balance’ requirement
- Unlimited teller transactions, mobile banking, internet banking, phone banking (dedicated Gold toll free number) and utility bill payment facilities.
- Free Visa Platinum Chip & Pin Debit card
- Higher cash withdrawal limit.
- High transaction limit.
- Free cash withdrawals from over 3,500 ATMs across UAE and over 1.76 million VISA/PLUS ATMs around the world.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.