|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|ADCB Islamic Banking - Home Finance||Minimum Salary: AED 8,000||Salary Transfer: No||Early Settlement Fees: Yes||Maximum Term: 25 Years||Flat Rate: -||Reducing Rate: 3.25%|
When you’re striving for your ambition, you need a solid foundation. That’s why ADCB Islamic Banking offers a range of Shari’ah compliant services, including Home Finance. We have combined years of world-class experience with our traditions to bring you a Home Financing Solution that matches your values.
- Finance up to 85% of the property value
- Tenures up to 25 years
- Fast approvals
- Property and Life Takaful options available
- No salary transfer needed
- No early settlement fees after three years
- Details of property / booking
- Copies of passport and UAE residence visa
- Bank statements for the past six months (original)
- Salary / on-the-job Certificate, issued to ADCB and dated 30 days or less from the date of home finance application
- Copy of Emirates ID
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.