|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Amlak Istithmari||Minimum Salary: AED 10,000||Salary Transfer: No||Early Settlement Fees: Yes||Maximum Term: 25 Years||Flat Rate: -||Reducing Rate: 5.75%|
Amlak’s Istithmari is the first-of-its-kind property finance product in the region, exclusively designed for those looking to invest in completed residential and commercial properties. With up to 65% financing at competitive finance rates, Istithmari provides a comprehensive one-stop-shop solution guaranteeing a hassle-free experience for investors. Amlak's experienced teams of professionals are committed to ensuring a hassle-free finance process, from managing the property and tenants on your behalf to providing advice and assistance throughout the term of the finance.
- Up to 65% finance available for most ready properties
- Ijarah repayments covered by Rental Income
- 3-month payment holiday at the commencement of the finance
- Option to make profit-only variable rental payments for the first 4 years of the finance
- Comprehensive suite of Property Management Services
- Preventive home maintenance package comprised of various periodic services, and coordination of major maintenance works
- Transfer/title deed registration, registering change of ownership with the Land Department
- Ejari registration, registering tenancy contract as per UAE Law
- Assistance in providing expert advice on buying or selling property
- Comprehensive ‘Platinum Lifestyle Takaful’ plans are exclusively designed for home finance customers, available at the most competitive prices
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.