|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|FAB - Loans for Small Buildings||Minimum Salary: AED 15,000||Salary Transfer: No||Early Settlement Fees: No||Maximum Term: 20 Years||Flat Rate: 3.99||Reducing Rate: -|
Get finance for completed residential buildings
Loans for purchasing or refinancing a completed residential building in the UAE.
- Competitive interest rates
- Loans of up to AED 100 million or up to 70% of the property value
- Loan duration of up to 20 years
- Flexible repayment terms from rental income
- 1% standard processing fee
- Property management provided by FAB
- Life and property insurance coverage
- Mortgage application completed and signed by the customer
- Income documents
- Property documents
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.