Open the door to your new home
We make buying your new property easy.
- Starting from 1.99% per year for a two-year fixed interest rate.
- Multiple fixed-rate options available so you can choose the payments and durations that suit you:
- 3 years starting from 2.19% per year
- 5 years starting from 2.49% per year
2.49% fixed for first 5 years, thereafter variable rates apply
- No approval-in-principle fees. Check your eligibility at no cost.
- Borrow up to 85% of the value of your home for UAE national first-time buyers
- Borrow up to 80% of the value of your home for expat first-time buyers
- Borrow up to AED 20m
- Residential / Investment: 0.5% + VAT
- Non Resident: 1% + VAT
- Buyout Loans: 0%
- Top Ups: 1% on incremental loan+ VAT (Applicable on incremental amount)
After the introductory period, all rates will revert to a variable rate based on the bank defined mortgage base rate and a pre-agreed margin.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.