|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|FAB - Islamic Home Finance||Minimum Salary: AED 0||Salary Transfer: No||Early Settlement Fees: Yes||Maximum Term: 25 Years||Flat Rate: 2.75%||Reducing Rate: 4.95%|
EligibilityExclusive offers if you plan to refinance your home with FAB Islamic:
- Available for UAE Nationals and residents
- Minimum age 21 and maximum age 70 for UAE Nationals and 65 for non UAE Nationals or 70 years if self-employed
Features and benefits are subject to alteration/cancellation.
All finances are subject to income and eligibility criteria.
Eligibility criteria is subject to change from time to time.
*Applicable rate shall apply after completion of the selected introductory period of 24 or 12 months.
- Competitive profit rates
- Flexible repayment periods up to 25 years
- High finance amounts up to AED 20 million
- Starting from 3.5% on reducing balance for 24 months*
- 3.3% fixed for 12 months*
- Completed & signed home finance application form
- Valid Emirates ID, passport & valid residence Visa for non UAE Nationals
- Property documents
- Income documents
- Any other documents deemed necessary
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.