- Available for Expat and UAE Nationals
- Property Status: Ready property for residential use Only
- Emirates: Dubai & Abu Dhabi Only
- Max number of Properties: 1 Unit only
- Income Requirements: Single AED 15K, Joint Finance: AED 25K
- Min Length of Services: 6 month and confirmation
- Max Finance Tenure 25 Years
- Customers Max age: UAE Nationals: 65 Years & Expats: 60 Years at Maturity
- Max Finance Amount: for UAE nationals 96 X assessed monthly income - for Expats 84 X assessed monthly income
- Documentation & Study Fee: 1% of Finance Amount (Min 5K and Max 30K) In case of Switch Over = 0%
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.