|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Mashreq Home Loans||Minimum Salary: AED 12,000||Salary Transfer: No||Early Settlement Fees: Yes||Maximum Term: 25 Years||Flat Rate: 2.99%||Reducing Rate: 5.38%|
Mashreq Home Loans offers the flexibility of choosing a completed property either directly from the Developer or from a re-sale market in Dubai or Abu Dhabi. Mashreq has a wide network of approved developments and areas.
- High Loan amounts of up to AED 15 million
- Loan Tenor up to 25 Years
- Attractive Interest/Profit rate options
- Available to UAE Nationals and Resident Expatriates (both Salaried & Self Employed)
- Wide network of approved developments to choose from Choice of Islamic & Conventional Home Finance / Loans
- Simple documentation & Quick Processing
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.