|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|RAKBANK - Home in One||Minimum Salary: AED 20,000||Salary Transfer: No||Early Settlement Fees: No||Maximum Term: 0 Years||Flat Rate: -||Reducing Rate: -|
A Mortgage Loan that pays you interest
It combines your Current Account, Interest Savings and Mortgage Facility to provide a single, easy-to-manage solution with a range of benefits.
Special promotion for UAE resident customers to finance ready to move in residential properties valid for limited time:
- 3 Years fixed rates starting 2.69%* for salaried customers and 3.49% for Self Employed customers
- Nil In Principle Approvals (IPA) fees
- Processing fee of 0.25% for Salaried customers and 0.50% for Self Employed customers
- Evaluation fee of only AED 1,850 + VAT.
- Attractive discounts on Life Insurance.
- You can move your existing Mortgage Loan to RAKBANK at 0% processing fees
- Bundled Emirates Skywards World Elite Credit Card offered with the loan**
- Every deposit you make lowers your interest payments reducing your loan tenor
- You can withdraw your available balance at any time, just like any current account
- Interest is calculated on your daily balances, reducing the effective rate of interest
- Home in One links your current account balances to your mortgage facility in order to reduce the mortgage balance you’re charged interest on. This will help reduce your mortgage payments each month.
- Your low yielding deposits once placed in Home in One will yield the same rate as that on the loan. Additionally, you will have instant access to your funds.
- Home in One is ideal for anyone buying a home whether for self-use or as an investment
- The Account offers all facilities of a Current Account i.e. Debit Card, Cheque book, Internet and Mobile Banking.