With flexible repayment terms, here at ADNIF we believe in providing convenience by putting you and your needs first.
- Maximum loan amount of AED 2.5m (UAE Nationals) / AED 1m (Expatriates)
- Loans up to 48 months
- Personal Finance Application form
- Salary Certificate (issued within the last 30 days)
- Salary transfer letter from employer
- Bank Statement for the last 3-6 months (for non-salary transfer customers)
- Valid Emirates ID, Passport & valid residence visa (for non UAE nationals)
- Any other documents deemed necessary
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.