Turn your dreams into reality with a CBI Personal Loan. Apply for a CBI Personal Loan today for a rewarding experience.
- Interest rates starting from 5% p.a.
- Loan amounts that suit your needs
- Up to 20 salary multiples
- Award-winning credit card
- Simple documentation and fast processing
- Insurance coverage for death and permanent total disability
- Completed application form
- Copy of valid passport with valid UAE residence visa for expatriates (original required for verification)
- Copy of a valid Emirates ID
- Last 6 months bank statements
- Salary transfer letter.
- Liability or clearance letter (for buyout cases)
- Original salary certificate
- Applicable only on loan amounts of AED 100,000 and more for new-to-bank customers. Existing CBI customers are also eligible but only for top-ups of AED 100,000 and more.
- 1% processing fees, 1% early settlement fees, 1.50% insurance fees
- The rate is calculated on a reducing balance. It varies depending on salary and whether your employer is listed with the bank.The interest rate starts at 5.25% and depends on your salary and length of service
- The reducing rate of this finance is 5.25% and the equivalent flat rate is 2.89%. The calculation used is a division of the reducing rate by 1.814 and this is indicative only.
- Get rewarded with a travel voucher equal to 1% of loan amount (Maximum value AED 2,500)
- Minimum loan amount for reward is AED 100,000
- Personal loan and Platinum Credit Card to be applied for eligibility
- If you apply only for a Personal Loan, you are eligible for travel voucher equal to 0.5% of the loan amount (Maximum Value AED 2,500)
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.