|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Citibank - Salary Transfer Loan||Minimum Salary: AED 8,000||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 4 Years||Flat Rate: 3.73%||Reducing Rate: 6.99%|
A Citibank Personal Loan enables you to plan for the year ahead. Whether your resolutions involve paying for education expenses, home renovations or other personal endeavors, it is now within your reach.
- Loans of up to AED 250,000 (Salary transfer to Citibank required)
- Loan amounts of up to 20 times of your salary
- Competitive interest rates (Reducing rate starting from 6.99%)
- The flat rate equivalent based on the longest tenor is 3.73% and the longest tenor is 48 months.
- Monthly installments starting from as low as AED 220
- Approvals in 1 day
- Instant loan funding upon final approval
- Tenors from 6 months up to 48 months
- Optional Credit life insurance
- 1% of loan amount arrangement fee
- Salary transfer letter
- Last two months bank statements (with salary transfer)
- Minimum (fixed) monthly salary of only AED 8,000
- Passport Copy / Emirates ID Copy
- 6 months on the job or confirmed employment
- Salary transfer to Citibank
- The rate is calculated on a reducing basis and varies between 6.99% and 14.99% depending on customer income and loan amount
Additional InformationAn affordable way to protect your family.
- Credit Insurance will repay the outstanding loan balance in case of the borrower's death and permanent total disability.
- This product features pre-approval and guaranteed insurance coverage provided by MetLife ALICO.
- There are no medical examinations required.
- A maximum premium of 2.01% on the loan amount will be added to the loan amount
- Loan Insurance premium outstanding will be settled against the pre-payment penalty in cases of pre-mature loan closures for such coverage unless customer assigns his/her existing life insurance policy
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.