|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Citibank - Salary Transfer Loan||Minimum Salary: AED 8,000||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 4 Years||Flat Rate: 3.73%||Reducing Rate: 6.99%|
- Credit Insurance will repay the outstanding loan balance in case of the borrower's death and permanent total disability.
- This product features pre-approval and guaranteed insurance coverage provided by MetLife ALICO.
- There are no medical examinations required.
- A maximum premium of 2.01% on the loan amount will be added to the loan amount
- Loan Insurance premium outstanding will be settled against the pre-payment penalty in cases of pre-mature loan closures for such coverage unless customer assigns his/her existing life insurance policy
- Loans of up to AED 250,000 (Salary transfer to Citibank required)
- Loan amounts of up to 20 times of your salary
- Competitive interest rates (Reducing rate starting from 6.99%)
- The flat rate equivalent based on the longest tenor is 3.73% and the longest tenor is 48 months.
- Monthly installments starting from as low as AED 220
- Approvals in 1 day
- Instant loan funding upon final approval
- Tenors from 6 months up to 48 months
- Optional Credit life insurance
- 1% of loan amount arrangement fee
- Salary transfer letter
- Last 3 months bank statements (with salary transfer)
- Minimum (fixed) monthly salary of only AED 8,000
- Passport Copy / Emirates ID Copy
- 6 months on the job or confirmed employment
- Salary transfer to Citibank
- The rate is calculated on a reducing basis and varies between 6.99% and 14.99% depending on customer income and loan amount
*A. I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The information provided on this website does not constitute the marketing of any products or services to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Marino, San Marino, Vatican and Isle of man. The content on this website is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals. Find your nearest Citi branch: www.findmyciti.com/ae/
Address: Citibank UAE, P.O. Box 749, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
*B. By providing your IBAN number, you consent (give permission) to Citibank to request for your statement of account through the Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates, from your bank (as can be identified by the account number IBAN) and also for your bank to provide this information through the Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates, without taking additional consent. I consent to the (one time) release of my account statement exclusively for the purpose stipulated in this Consent Form. Citibank has my consent to obtain my 6 months account statement with the details shared. Why is this consent needed and how will your information be used? Your consent (permission) is required for us to obtain and share your account information, including the transaction details for the identified period, is needed for the purposes listed and explained below. The information provided will be shared and retained in accordance with applicable law concerning data security and privacy protections. The information you authorize us to obtain and share will be used to determine your eligibility for the product. Please note that some services may not be available to you unless you consent to share/release information as stated in this Authorization.