High personal finance amount and low profit rate
High personal finance amount of up to 2 million for Expats and up to 4 million for UAE Nationals.
Flexible, extended repayment periods of up to 4 years with low profit rate.
Emirates Islamic personal finance can be used for debt consolidation, with an easy monthly payment instalment plan and low rate.
No over limit fees or additional charges with a lower profit rate and high finance amount.
Whether you are looking for personal finance to rent a house, consolidate debt, find funds for a vacation, home renovation or make a personal purchase. Emirates Islamic Bank personal finance will help you fulfill your personal finance needs at a low profit rate. Avail our personal finance in Dubai, Abu Dhabi or wherever you are based in the UAE.
- High finance amount of up to 2 million for Expats and up to 4 million for UAE Nationals
- Low profit rate
- Flexible, extended repayment periods of up to 4 years
- Simple, quick approval process
- Cheaper than Credit Cards
- Can be used to consolidate all debts into an easy payment plan involving the same instalment every month
- External credit cards can be paid off for a lower monthly payment
- No over limit fees or additional charges with a lower profit rate
- Nominal processing fees
- Murabaha structure followed
- Shari'a based product
- Minimum monthly salary of AED 10,000 for UAE Nationals and for Expatriates
- Length of service - Minimum one month/first salary credit into Emirates Islamic account
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 65 for UAE Nationals and 60 for Expatriates at the time of maturity
- Tenure - 48 months (Standard debt settlement) and 300 months (Special debt settlement)
Terms and conditions apply and are subject to change solely at the Bank's discretion. Trading commission as applied by the broker will be levied to the Customer.
Click here to calculate your eligibility.
In order to apply for Emirates Islamic Bank's personal finance solution, you will need the following documents:
- Completed application form
- Copy of valid passport with valid UAE residence visa for expatriates (original required for verification)
- Last three months bank statements
- Salary transfer letter / salary certificate (for salaried customers only)
- Account opening forms for shares trading
- Liability letter (for buyout cases only)
- Trade license (for self employed customers)