|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Emirates Money Loan Against Gold||Minimum Salary: AED 60,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 3 Years||Flat Rate: 4.96%||Reducing Rate: 9.0%|
- Instant liquidity
- Free valuation of your gold
- Higher loan amounts depending on purity and net weight of gold deposited
- Safety and security for your precious assets in one of the most secure vaults in the region
- Loans can even be availed against gold certificates
- Top up can be availed within 6 months "
- Salary Slip / Salary Certificate
- Last 3 months of bank statements
- Passport copy with valid Visa page
- Copy of Trade License & Memorandum of Association
- Power of Attorney
- Audited Financials
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.