|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|FAB - Etihad Guest Personal Loan||Minimum Salary: AED 7,000||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 5 Years||Flat Rate: 2.09%||Reducing Rate: 3.99%|
Earn miles with the winning partnership between FAB and Etihad Airways
With the winning partnership between FAB and Etihad Airways, you can now earn Etihad Guest Miles by applying for an Etihad Guest Personal Loan
- Minimum required Salary is AED 7,000
- Maximum loan tenor is 48 months & 60 months ( for Armed Forces)
- Etihad Guest Miles can be earned on fresh loans, buyout, top-up or additional personal loans
- Minimum loan amount to earn Etihad Guest Miles is AED100,000
- Max Etihad Guest Miles that can be earned on a single loan disbursal is 10,000
- Earn 500 Miles on first salary transfer
- Earn joining miles upon activation of cards
- Earn 500 Etihad Guest Miles for every AED 20,000 loan amount slab*
- High loan amounts available with low interest rates
- Etihad account to which salary is transferred & Etihad Debit Card
- Terms and Conditions Apply
- Copy of valid Passport / Visa / Emirates ID (Originals must also be presented)
- 3 month bank statements showing salary credit (if salary not credited to FAB)
- Salary Transfer Letter / Salary certificate addressed to FAB
- Liability Letter or clearance letter (in case of Buyout Loans)
- Application form duly filled & signed by customer
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.