|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|FAB - Landlord Loans||Minimum Salary: AED 7,000||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 4 Years||Flat Rate: 2.09%||Reducing Rate: 3.99%|
Borrow against the value of your rental income
If you’re a UAE national landlord with rental income, our Landlord Loans could give you the extra finance that you need.
- Attractive Interest Rates
- Generous loan amounts of up to AED 2 million
- Flexible repayment terms of up to 48 months.
- Repayment from rental income received on properties managed by select banks
- Terms and Conditions Apply
- Salary Certificate
- Assignment of rental income
- Application form duly filled & signed by customer
- Copy of valid Passport / Visa / Emirates ID (Originals must also be presented)
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.