Whether you have recently moved to the UAE or just started a new job, our New-to-Country loan offers up to AED 600,000 to help you get up and running.
You can use the money to fund a new car, furnish your home, or help with your living expenses for the first few months.
- Borrow up to AED 600,000
- A minimum monthly salary of AED 10,000
- Attractive interest rate
- Flexible repayment terms
- Simple documentation and fast-track approvals
- Comprehensive personal life insurance cover
- Copy of a valid passport/resident visa/Emirates ID (originals must also be presented)
- Salary transfer letter/salary certificate addressed to FAB
- Application completed and signed by the customer
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.