FAB's loans will help you settle down in UAE
Whether you have recently moved to the UAE or just started a new job, FAB's New to Country Loans offer up to AED 500,000 to help you get up and running.
You can use the money to fund a new car, furnish your home, or plan for the first few months of living expenses.
- Borrow up to AED 500,000 as a UAE national or up to AED 200,000 as an expat
- Minimum required Salary is AED 10,000
- Attractive interest rate
- Flexible repayment terms
- Simple documentation and fast-track approvals
- Comprehensive Personal life insurance cover
- Terms and Conditions Apply
- Copy of valid Passport / Visa / Emirates ID (suitable proof of processing in progress)
- Salary Transfer Letter / Salary certificate addressed to FAB
- Application form duly filled & signed by customer
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.