|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|FAB - Personal Loans for Expats||Minimum Salary: AED 7,000||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 4 Years||Flat Rate: 4.99%||Reducing Rate: 3.99%|
Imagine the possibilities
- Attractive loan amounts up to AED 2 Million
- Competitive interest rates
- Flexible repayment terms
- Minimum documentation
- Fast track approvals
- Comprehensive Personal Life Insurance coverage
- Terms and Conditions Apply
- Copy of valid Passport / Visa / Emirates ID (Originals must also be presented)
- 3 month bank statements showing salary credit (if salary not credited to FAB)
- Salary Transfer Letter / Salary certificate addressed to FAB
- Liability Letter or clearance letter (in case of Buyout Loans)
- Application form duly filled & signed by customer
- Employed at a government, semi -government or a reputable private organization
- Applicant must be 21 years of age or above
- The applicant must hold a valid passport copy and UAE residence visa
- Minimum salary AED 7,000
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.