|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|FAB - Secured Loans||Minimum Salary: AED 7,000||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 4 Years||Flat Rate: 2.09%||Reducing Rate: 3.99%|
Get a secured loan against your fixed deposits with FAB
If you have a fixed deposit with FAB, then you can secure a personal loan against its value to help you achieve your financial goals sooner.
- Generous loan amounts of up to AED 5 million, or 95% of the fixed deposit amount for UAE nationals and expats
- Flexible repayment terms of up to 48 months to repay through your FAB account
- Attractive Interest Rates
- Terms and Conditions Apply
- Salary Certificate
- Pledge on Fixed Deposit held with FAB
- Application form duly filled & signed by customer
- Copy of valid Passport / Visa / Emirates ID (Originals must also be presented)
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.