Consolidate your debts into one personal loan with easy repayment plans. Take advantage of low interest rates and minimum documentation!
- Competitive interest rates
- Minimum documentation
- Fast track approval
- It is a requirement to transfer your salary to apply
- The processing fee is 1% of the total finance amount (Minimum AED 500 and Maximum AED 2,500).
- The early settlement fee is 1% of outstanding balance.
- The insurance fee is 1% of the finance amount
- Loan repayment period is up to 240 months and applicable rate is 6% reducing.
- The reducing rate of this finance is 6% and the equivalent flat rate is 3.31%. The calculation used is a division of the reducing rate by 1.814 and this is indicative only
- This rate is calculated on a reducing balance.
- Work ID
- 3 months bank statements showing salary credits
- Salary certificate
- Liability Letter
- Only UAE nationals can apply for this loan
- Applicant should be 21 years of age or above
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.