|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|NBAD - Personal Loan for UAE Nationals||Minimum Salary: AED 7,000||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 4 Years||Flat Rate: 2.61%||Reducing Rate: 4.74%|
Whatever your plans, from home improvements, to paying for a major event like a wedding or your child’s school fees, NBAD personal loans will help you achieve your goals. All their loans come with competitive interest rates and flexible repayment terms.
- Loan amounts up to AED 5 million for UAE Nationals
- Interest rates starting from 4.74% per annum on new loans
- Competitive interest rates: Terms up to 48 months (60 months for UAE Armed Forces employees)
- Application Form
- Identity Documents
- Income Documents
- Liability Letter (if buyout)
- Emirates ID
- Interest on all Loans is calculated on Outstanding Loan Balance methodology. NBAD does not calculate interest on Loans using Flat Rate on original disbursed loan amount.
- 1% of the loan amount [Min AED 500]
- 1% of the prepaid amount
- 25% discount in Processing Fee for Elite Gold customers
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.