|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|FAB - Personal Loan||Minimum Salary: AED 7,000||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 4 Years||Flat Rate: 2.49%||Reducing Rate: 4.49%|
The Lowest Personal Loan Rate Ever!
- Interest rates from 4.49% (Variable) on new personal loans
- Loan amounts up to AED 5 million for UAE nationals/ AED 2 million for expatriates
- 25% discount on Processing Fee for Elite Gold customers
- First repayment after 90 days for buyout loans
- Maximum Loan Tenor 48 months
- Up to 20 times monthly salary/income
- Option to switch to fixed rate at any time. No addtional cost
- Loan Application Form
- Identity documents (Passport Copy, VISA copy, Emirates ID)
- Salary Transfer Letter
- Liability Letter (if buyout)
- Bank Statements - 6 months (if buyout)
- Interest on all Loans is calculated on Outstanding Loan Balance methodology. NBAD does not calculate interest on Loans using Flat Rate on original disbursed loan amount.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.