|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|NBQ - Personal Loan for UAE Nationals||Minimum Salary: AED 5,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 4 Years||Flat Rate: 0.0%||Reducing Rate: 0.0%|
- Loan amount up to 20 times salary
- Flexible Repayment period
- Attractive rate of interest
- Free debit/ ATM Card
- Free VISA Classic or Gold Credit Card
- Valid Copy of Passport and Emirates ID
- Financial documents showing your salary transfer (e.g. Salary Transfer Letter, Bank Statement)
- Other documents may be requested at the discretion of the Bank.
- Available to UAE Nationals against salary transfer to NBQ Account
- No minimum period of service with your employer
- Available to customer minimum 21 years of age and 65 years of age at maturity of a loan
- Minimum salary criteria apply
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.