- Lower monthly payments
- Increased disposable income
- Reduced interest payments over lifecycle
- Higher Loan amount up to AED 5 Million
- Long-term Loan tenor “Lower than active remaining tenor” and Debt consolidation tenor up to 48 months (for Armed Forces employees up to 60 months)
- Deferred payment period of up to 120 days
- Valid Passport Copy
- Valid Emirates ID
- Salary Transfer Letter from employer as per Mashreq format or Salary certificate for Government / Semi-Government
- Latest 3 months Bank statement with salary credits / UAEFTS customer’s consent for bank statement
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.