|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|FAB - Personal Loans for UAE Nationals||Minimum Salary: AED 7,000||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 4 Years||Flat Rate: 2.76%||Reducing Rate: 3.99%|
FAB offers tailored loans for UAE Nationals
Loans for UAE Nationals are designed especially to meet the borrowing requirements of all Emiratis, whether it's a home to invest in, travel or marriage expenses. With our competitive loan amounts, pricing and quick approvals, you will get great value while realizing your medium and long term financial needs.
FAB offers loan packages that are designed to help fulfill our customers' dreams. UAE nationals can apply for this benefit packed loan.
- Personal loans up to AED 5 million for UAE Nationals with flexible repayment terms of up to 48 months (or up to 60 months for employees of Ministry of Defense)
- Competitive interest rates.
- Minimum documentation
- Fast track approvals
- Comprehensive Personal Life Insurance coverage
- Copy of valid Passport / Emirates ID (Originals must also be presented)
- 3 months bank statements showing salary credits (if salary not credited to FAB)
- Salary Transfer Letter / Salary certificate addressed to FAB
- Liability Letter or clearance letter (in case of Buyout Loans)
- Application form duly filled & signed by customer
- Minimum monthly income of AED 7,000
- Employed at government, semi government or a reputable private organization
- Applicant should be 21 years of age or above
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.