|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|United Arab Bank - Cash Flow Loans||Minimum Salary: AED 10,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 1 Years||Flat Rate: 2.18%||Reducing Rate: 3.99%|
United Arab Bank 's Cash Flow Loan helps you meet your short-term financial obligations like your home rent and education fees at attractive rates.
- Hassle Free Loans for payment of Rent and Education Fee directly to the landlord or education institute through a Pay Order
- Available for Salary Transfer as well as Non-Salary Transfer customers working with UAB Approved Employer List
- Loans available up to AED 400,000
- Easy repayment in up to 12 Installments
- Rates starting from 3.99% p.a.
- Minimum income required is AED 10,000 for Salary Transfer customers
- Minimum income required is AED 20,000 for Non - Salary Transfer customers
- Offered to customers who are new to job in UAE – no minimum length of service required
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.