When you take a UNB Expat Loan, you can look forward to more than immediate financial assistance.
- The maximum loan amount is up to 20 times your salary, up to a maximum of AED 500,000, subject to terms and conditions.
- You can get up to 20 times your monthly salary. Finance repayment period is up to 48 months.
- You require a minimum salary of AED 5,000 per month to be eligible.
- It is a requirement to transfer your salary to apply.
- The processing fee is 1% of the finance amount (min AED 500 and Max AED 2,500)
- The early settlement fee is 1% of the outstanding amount.
- The credit life insurance is 0.9% per annum.
- The rate is calculated on a reducing balance. It varies depending on salary and whether company is listed with the bank. For salaries up to AED 10,000 the rate ranges between
- 11% to 16%. For salaries between AED 10,000 to 20,000 the rate ranges between 6.5% to 12%. For salaries above AED 40,000 it starts at 5.25%.
- The reducing rate of this finance is 5.25% and the equivalent flat rate is 2.89%. The calculation used is a division of the reducing rate by 1.814 and this is indicative only.
- This rate is calculated on a reducing balance
- An original salary certificate
- Original bank statement for the last 6 months of the account into which your salary is paid
- Passport copy with the visa page
- Emirates ID card copy/copy of your application for National ID card
- Salary Transfer Letter from your employer (in our required format)
- UAE resident expatriates
- Earning at least AED 5,000 per month
- At least 20 years, 5 months & 7 days old (at application)
- At most 59 years 11 months old (at loan maturity)
Additional Information*Terms & Conditions apply Offers:
- Summer travel vouchers (for limited time only)
- As per CBUAE Guidelines
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.