|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Union National Bank - House Rent Loan||Minimum Salary: AED 10,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 1 Years||Flat Rate: 4.96%||Reducing Rate: 9.0%|
A personal loan from Union National Bank that meets your House Rent requirements. Apply for the special loan where you can choose the terms and benefits yourself with instant approval, competitive rate of interest and flexible repayment periods.
- Finance repayment period is up to 12 months.
- The minimum salary of the customer should be AED 10,000, if the customer’s employer is listed and in case the employer is not listed, the minimum salary is AED 20,000
- It is not a requirement to transfer your salary to apply.
- The processing fee is 1% of the total finance amount.
- The early settlement fee is 1% of the outstanding amount.
- The insurance fee is 0.5% of loan amount.
- The rate is calculated on a reducing balance. It starts from 9% and will vary depending on customer profile.
- The reducing rate of this finance is 9% and the equivalent flat rate is 4.96%. The calculation used is a division of the reducing rate by 1.814 and this is indicative only.
- Maximum Loan Amount: up to 200.000 AED
- Fees and Charges: 1% of the loan amount
- Tenancy contract of annual rental value from landlord
- Signed and completed application form and loan proposal form
- Colour passport photo of applicant
- Passport copies (yours and your co-owner/guarantor’s) with valid residence visas if you’re expats
- UAE National ID card if applicable
- Labour card/employer ID card
- UAE utility bill or tenancy contract as proof of address
- Valid salary certificate
- Last 3 months’ pay slips
- Last 6 months’ bank statements
- Earning at least AED 10,000 per month
- A UAE National or UAE resident
- At least 25 years old at time of application
- No older than 60 at loan maturity
- Employed at your current employer for at least 1 year at a UNB listed company, or 3 years at a non-UNB listed company
Terms & conditions apply
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.